- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- * 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- * 1/2 cup chopped celery
- * 1/4 cup chopped onion
- * 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- * 1 package (7 ounces) herb-seasoned stuffing croutons
- * 3/4 cup fresh cranberries, halved
- * 2 eggs, well beaten
- * 1 to 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- In a skillet, cook sausage, celery and onion until sausage is done and vegetables are tender. Drain excess fat. In a large mixing bowl, combine the meat mixture with remaining ingredients and enough broth to hold mixture together. Shape into 8-10 balls. Place in a greased shallow baking dish. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More