- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 boboli crust
- 1 can jellied cranberry (she used whole)
- diced, cooked turkey breast
- pizza cheese
- She added sliced onions or mrs. dash table blend seasoning
- toasted walnuts
- Take crust & layer with jellied cranberry (she used whole). You will not use the entire can
- Then diced, cooked turkey breast, pizza cheese (I go light on the cheese).
- She added sliced onions but I nixed that and just used mrs. dash table blend seasoning and sprinkled it on the top. Sprinkle toasted walnuts on top. Bake according to boboli instructions.
- 10-12 minutes at 350.
NotesMy Mother-In-Law made this for me when I visited her this summer. I did make a couple of changes but it was healthy and tasty. Great idea for Thanksgiving leftovers or just a light summer lunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More