- Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 boboli crust
- 1 can jellied cranberry (she used whole)
- diced, cooked turkey breast
- pizza cheese
- She added sliced onions or mrs. dash table blend seasoning
- toasted walnuts
- Take crust & layer with jellied cranberry (she used whole). You will not use the entire can
- Then diced, cooked turkey breast, pizza cheese (I go light on the cheese).
- She added sliced onions but I nixed that and just used mrs. dash table blend seasoning and sprinkled it on the top. Sprinkle toasted walnuts on top. Bake according to boboli instructions.
- 10-12 minutes at 350.
NotesMy Mother-In-Law made this for me when I visited her this summer. I did make a couple of changes but it was healthy and tasty. Great idea for Thanksgiving leftovers or just a light summer lunch.
Adventures in Cooking
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More