- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Double thick cut pork chops
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 5 slices wheat bread, toasted and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbls. fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbls. fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 c. boiling water
- 2 Tbls. dijon mustard
- 1/2 c. half and half
- 1/4 c. cognac or apricot nectar
- Soak cranberries in boiling water until plump. Drain and save liquid.
- Add berries, bread, nuts, thyme, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper to a food processor and pulse until combined. Add a small amount of reserved water and pulse, repeat until mixture holds together, but is not wet.
- Slice a pocket into pork and season with salt and pepper. Heat a bit of oil in a pan and brown both sides of pork well. Remove from heat.
- Stuff each chop with half stuffing mixture. Bake at 350 degrees F. in a glass casserole about 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- De-glaze same pan with cognac, add cream. Whisk in dijon, season with salt and pepper, and simmer until thickened. Pour over chops when ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More