- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25 min. + cooling
- * 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- * 2 cups sugar
- * 3/4 cup sour cream
- * 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- * 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * 3 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- * 1 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and butter the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, bring the sugar, sour cream and remaining butter to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage), about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the chips, marshmallow creme and vanilla until smooth. Fold in walnuts and cranberries. Pour into prepared pan. Let stand at room temperature until cool.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 pounds.
Italy or Bust
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More