- Cooking Time:
- Servings: one pie, 8 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 6 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate crumb pie crust
- 1. Combine all puree ingredients in medium saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Simmer over low heat 10 minutes; cool. Place in blender; blend until smooth.
- 2. Microwave chocolate and 3 tablespoons water in small microwave-safe bowl on medium 3 to 4 minutes or until melted; stir until smooth. Pour into medium bowl; cool until about 85°F. (a small dab on your upper lip will feel slightly cool).
- 3. Beat cream in medium bowl at medium-high speed until soft peaks barely form. Beat in vanilla. Carefully fold into cooled chocolate mixture (it will seem very soft).
- 4. Spread 3 tablespoons of the puree over bottom of crust. Spoon half of the mousse over puree; spread evenly. Drop 8 to 10 tablespoons of the puree over mousse; with small knife, swirl puree with mousse. Repeat with remaining mousse and puree. Refrigerate until set, 6 hours or overnight. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More