CRANBERRY WHOLE WHEAT MUFFINS
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups whole grain cereal (I used Cascadian Frams Hearty Fiber, but Total or anything else works!)
- 1/4 c. Splenda
- 1 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 c. flax seed meal
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 egg
- 1 c. low fat vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400
- Toss all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat wet ingredients and fold into dry.
- Fill lined muffin cups with batter to the top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More