- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup water
- zest and fruit of 2 oranges
- 1lb fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2-3 sticks cinnamon
- 3 whole cloves
- Zest oranges and remove and discard peel.
- Chop fruit and combine with all other ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- Cover and cook over very low heat for 3-4 hours. Stirring occasionaly.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves and chill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Taste of CenturyLink
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More