- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup water
- zest and fruit of 2 oranges
- 1lb fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2-3 sticks cinnamon
- 3 whole cloves
- Zest oranges and remove and discard peel.
- Chop fruit and combine with all other ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- Cover and cook over very low heat for 3-4 hours. Stirring occasionaly.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves and chill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More