- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 lb. Butter (no substitutes)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup red raspberry jam
- In mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add eggs and blend well.
- Gradually add flour; fold in pecans, reserving a little to sprinkle on top.
- Grease an 8" square pan.
- Spread half of the batter evenly in the cake pan.
- Top with jam and sprinkle the rest of the pecans on top.
- Pour the remaining batter on top, spreading evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting into bars.
NotesOne of the only memories I have left of my "Cranny", my Grandmother, was these cookies. I can remember the smell of raspberries. These are unbelieveable!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More