- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lbs. peeled crawfish tails
- 1 yellow onions (chopped)
- 1 10 oz. cans cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 stk.. butter
- 1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. parsley (chopped)
- 2 ribs celery .
- Sauté yellow onion & celery in
- butter; add crawfish fat &
- mushroom soup. Simmer
- 5 to 7 minutes on low heat.
- Add crawfish & all seasonings.
- If needed add water.
- To thicken if needed mix
- cornstarch with a little water,
- cook for 10 minutes more
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chips Galore Cookies
Betty Crocker Spinach-Cheese BallsSee More