- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lbs. peeled crawfish tails
- 1 yellow onions (chopped)
- 1 10 oz. cans cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 stk.. butter
- 1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. parsley (chopped)
- 2 ribs celery .
- Sauté yellow onion & celery in
- butter; add crawfish fat &
- mushroom soup. Simmer
- 5 to 7 minutes on low heat.
- Add crawfish & all seasonings.
- If needed add water.
- To thicken if needed mix
- cornstarch with a little water,
- cook for 10 minutes more
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Italian Exchange
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More