- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs crayfish tails
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- creole seasoning
- salt, to taste
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- black pepper, freshly ground
- cayenne pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- cooked long-grain rice
- Season the crawfish tails with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Heat butter in saute pan until melted. Add the onion, bell pepper and celery; cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1-1/2 cups water, Creole seasoning, thyme, oregano, bay leaf and crawfish tails. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix corn starch in the remaining 1/2 cup water.
- Add to the crawfish mixture along with green onion and parsley, cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked long grain rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More