- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 35
- 6 lrg. White potatoes
- 1 lb. peeled crawfish tails
- 1 stk. butter
- 1/2 cup half & half cream
- 1-cup sharp cheese (grated)
- 4 sprigs of parsley (chopped)
- Tony's seasoning
- Bake or microwave potatoes until
- nearly soft.
- Remove &cut off 1/3 of potato
- top, scoop out pulp leaving a shell
- about 1/4 thick. Combine pulp,
- butter, half &
- half, green onion, cheese &
- Tony's. Sauté crawfish in butter
- 5 to 6 minutes, then add pulp
- mixture ,Blend well. Spoon
- mixture in Shells and bake @ 350
- degs. About 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with
- Parsley & paprika.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
A Falcon FeastSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More