- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (16 oz) frozen cooked crawfish tails, thawed
- 1 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Creole seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 to 12 drops hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- Chop crawfish, pat dry.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese.
- Add the peppers, onion, garlic, Creole seasoning, salt & hot pepper sauce.
- Stir in the crawfish.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers.
NotesThis is a Taste of Homes Recipe. You can also use shrimp or crabmeat if you like. I try & keep these ingredients on hand for a quick & easy appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More