- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sm. head cabbage, chopped
- 2 pkg ramen noodles (I use beef)
- 1 bag frozen brussel sprouts
- 4 c. water
- 1 med. onion, sliced
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 12 oz pkg bacon chopped and partially cooked
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Partially cook bacon until almost brown.
- Drain all but 2-3 Tbls.
- Parboil sprouts & drain.
- Place water and sugar in pan.
- Cook on medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in 2-3 Tbls bacon grease and the seasoning packets from the ramen noodles
- Place cabbage, brussels sprouts, cooked, drained bacon, ramen noodle and onion, into the crock pot
- Pour liquid over top
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours; until cabbage is done to your liking
- Serve and enjoy.
NotesI made this up after tasting it at a pot luck.....
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More