- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- For the cheesecake swirl:
- 8 oz (1 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8"x8" pan. Melt butter in saucepan over low heat or microwave. Once melted remove from heat and add sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Blend together. In separate bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, and salt. Add dry mixture to the wet and mix well. Pour into greased pan.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar mixture together. Mix in the egg until creamy. Drop by dollups on top of the brownie batter and then swirl using a knife. Bake for 55-65minutes (mine took about 70 minutes before being completely done).
NotesI found this recipe on a blog I follow and tried it out. It's cakier than a normal brownie, but almost fluffy. And the cream cheese topping rules. I'd definitely try it out if you're a brownie fan!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More