- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2(1oz) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons milk
- Chocolate chips
- candied sprinkles
- Pre-heat oven to 350*. In a 2-quart saucepan combine butter and unsweetened chocolate.
- Cook over med-low heat stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Spread into a greased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from pan.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl combine all frosting ingredients EXCEPT the milk. Beat at med-low speed, adding milk a little at a time until frosting is smooth and creamy. Spread over brownies and sprinkle with desired toppings and press down lightly. Cut into bars.
NotesThese are fun for the kids to help with...they like to put the different toppings on each brownie.
Simple Recipes that Work
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More