- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semisweet real chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in 8-inch square baking pan. Set aside.
- Stir together egg and vanilla in small bowl with wire whisk. Make two indentations in flour mixture; pour oil in one and egg mixture in the other. Pour milk over flour mixture; mix well. Stir in pecans.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over warm cake. Let stand 2 minutes; slightly swirl melted chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More