- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- 2 pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Press 1 package of crescent rolls on bottom and sides of a 9" x 12" pan.
- Mix together, cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer and pour over the top of crescent rolls in pan.
- Flatten the 2nd package of crescent rolls and place over cream cheese mixture in pan.
- Mix together cinnamon and 1/2 cup sugar and pour over the top of the crescent rolls in pan.
- Melt butter and pour over the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 1/2 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More