- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- 2 pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Press 1 package of crescent rolls on bottom and sides of a 9" x 12" pan.
- Mix together, cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer and pour over the top of crescent rolls in pan.
- Flatten the 2nd package of crescent rolls and place over cream cheese mixture in pan.
- Mix together cinnamon and 1/2 cup sugar and pour over the top of the crescent rolls in pan.
- Melt butter and pour over the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 1/2 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More