- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour , plus extra for the counter
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl.
- Stir in the cream with a wooden spoon until dough forms, about 30 seconds.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured counter and gather into a ball.
- Knead the dough briefly until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Shape the dough into a 3/4-inch-thick circle.
- Cut biscuits into rounds or wedges.
- Place rounds or wedges on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- (The baking sheet can be wrapped in plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 2 hours.)
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes, rotating baking sheet halfway through baking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More