- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalter butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- about 2-3 cups confectioners sugar
- about 1 cup chopped and finely chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese and butter until combined.
- Add vanilla and sugar.
- Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Stir in pecans.
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More