- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalter butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- about 2-3 cups confectioners sugar
- about 1 cup chopped and finely chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese and butter until combined.
- Add vanilla and sugar.
- Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Stir in pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More