- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalter butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- about 2-3 cups confectioners sugar
- about 1 cup chopped and finely chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese and butter until combined.
- Add vanilla and sugar.
- Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Stir in pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More