- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalter butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- about 2-3 cups confectioners sugar
- about 1 cup chopped and finely chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese and butter until combined.
- Add vanilla and sugar.
- Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Stir in pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Home cookingSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More