- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz tub Philly chive and onion cream cheese spread
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine spread and bacon.
- Roll into crescent rolls and bake 12-15 minutes or until brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Taste of CenturyLink
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More