- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz tub Philly chive and onion cream cheese spread
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine spread and bacon.
- Roll into crescent rolls and bake 12-15 minutes or until brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Simple Homemade Favorites
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More