- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz tub Philly chive and onion cream cheese spread
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine spread and bacon.
- Roll into crescent rolls and bake 12-15 minutes or until brown.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More