- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz tub Philly chive and onion cream cheese spread
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine spread and bacon.
- Roll into crescent rolls and bake 12-15 minutes or until brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Italy or Bust
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More