- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz tub Philly chive and onion cream cheese spread
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans (8oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine spread and bacon.
- Roll into crescent rolls and bake 12-15 minutes or until brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More