- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Unroll one can of the crescent rolls and press into the bottom of the prepared pan. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Spread over the crescent layer. Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and lay them on top of the cream cheese layer. Do not press down. Pour the melted butter evenly over the top. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is crisp and golden. The recipe says these do not need to be refrigerated, but I always do.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More