- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8 oz pckgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 cp white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teasp vanilla
- 2 8 oz pckgs refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teasp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly grease a 9X13 pan.
- In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and 1 cp sugar until smooth.
- Stir in egg yolk and vanilla
- Unwrap one package of crescent rolls, and spread in pan pinching seams together lightly.
- Pour and spread cream cheese mix over the crescent rolls.
- Unwrap next pckg of crescent rolls and spread on top of cream cheese pinching seams together.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top begins to brown.
- Cool and cut into bars.
NotesSUPER SUPER EASY! AND SUPER YUMMY!
I got this recipe from a friend on CafeMom. They are SO yummy and were such a hit I had to share. They taste just like a cheese danish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More