CREAM CHEESE BONBONS
Cream Cheese BonBons
- Servings: 18 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, grated
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar substitute, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in coconut. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until easy to handle.
Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in grated chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.