- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, grated
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar substitute, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in coconut. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in grated chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
NotesThese pretty coconut-speckled candies are rolled in grated chocolate, but you could also coat them in finely chopped nuts or chocolate sprinkles. I sometimes substitute almond extract for the vanilla and coat them in chopped toasted almonds. Indulge without the guilt!
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
The One Dollar Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More