- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust (from 15-ounce pack- age), softened as directed on package
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) package Pillsbury Thick 'n Fudgy Hot Fudge Swirl Deluxe Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie using 9-inch pan.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 egg; beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Reserve hot fudge packet from brownie mix for topping. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, 1 tablespoon of the water and remaining 2 eggs; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Spread 1/2 cup brownie mixture in bottom of crust-lined pan. Spoon and carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownie layer. Top with remaining brownie mixture; spread evenly. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown. If necessary, cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning. (Pie may have cracks on surface.)
- Place hot fudge from packet in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir in remaining tablespoon water. Drizzle fudge over top of pie. Cool 3 hours or until completely cooled. Store in refrigerator. Makes 8 servings.
- Prep time: 15 minutes (ready in 4 hours 5 minutes)
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More