- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- I PiIlsbury~ Refrigerated Pie Crust (from I5-oz. pkg.), softened as directed on package
- I (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened 3 tablespoons sugar
- I teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- I (15.1-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury" Thick 'n Fudgy Hot Fudge Swirl Deluxe Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie using 9-inch pie pan.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 of the eggs; beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Reserve hot fudge packet from brownie mix for topping. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, 1 tablespoon
- of the water and remaining 2 eggs; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Spread 1/2 cup brownie mixture in bottom of crust-lined pan. Spoon and carefully spread cream cheese mixture
- over brownie layer. Top with remaining brownie mixture; spread evenly. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350°F. for 40 to 50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown. If necessary, cover edge
- of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning. (Pie may have cracks
- on surface.)
- Place hot fudge from packet in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir in
- remaining tablespoon water. Drizzle fudge over top of pie. Cool 3 hours or until completely cooled. Store in refrigerator.
- 8 servings
- HIGH ALTITUDE (ABOVE 3500 FEET):
- Add 3 tablespoons flour to dry brownie mix. Bake as directed above.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More