- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- I PiIlsbury~ Refrigerated Pie Crust (from I5-oz. pkg.), softened as directed on package
- I (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened 3 tablespoons sugar
- I teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- I (15.1-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury" Thick 'n Fudgy Hot Fudge Swirl Deluxe Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie using 9-inch pie pan.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 of the eggs; beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Reserve hot fudge packet from brownie mix for topping. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, 1 tablespoon
- of the water and remaining 2 eggs; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Spread 1/2 cup brownie mixture in bottom of crust-lined pan. Spoon and carefully spread cream cheese mixture
- over brownie layer. Top with remaining brownie mixture; spread evenly. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350°F. for 40 to 50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown. If necessary, cover edge
- of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning. (Pie may have cracks
- on surface.)
- Place hot fudge from packet in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir in
- remaining tablespoon water. Drizzle fudge over top of pie. Cool 3 hours or until completely cooled. Store in refrigerator.
- 8 servings
- HIGH ALTITUDE (ABOVE 3500 FEET):
- Add 3 tablespoons flour to dry brownie mix. Bake as directed above.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More