- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (3oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp peppermint or almond extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- green & red colored sugar, optional
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese and extract. Beat in 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- Knead in remaining sugar til smooth.
- Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll in colored sugar, if desired.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with fork.
- Let stand 1 hour to harden.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Yields about 6 dozen
NotesThis is a good little recipe to spend some time with the "Little Chefs" in your family. My grandchildren are always ready to wash hands and start kneading this into tasty little morsels.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More