- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (3oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp peppermint or almond extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- green & red colored sugar, optional
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese and extract. Beat in 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- Knead in remaining sugar til smooth.
- Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll in colored sugar, if desired.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with fork.
- Let stand 1 hour to harden.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Yields about 6 dozen
NotesThis is a good little recipe to spend some time with the "Little Chefs" in your family. My grandchildren are always ready to wash hands and start kneading this into tasty little morsels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Get Fit With Good Food!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More