- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (3oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp peppermint or almond extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- green & red colored sugar, optional
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese and extract. Beat in 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- Knead in remaining sugar til smooth.
- Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll in colored sugar, if desired.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with fork.
- Let stand 1 hour to harden.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Yields about 6 dozen
NotesThis is a good little recipe to spend some time with the "Little Chefs" in your family. My grandchildren are always ready to wash hands and start kneading this into tasty little morsels.