- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (3oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp peppermint or almond extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- green & red colored sugar, optional
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese and extract. Beat in 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- Knead in remaining sugar til smooth.
- Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll in colored sugar, if desired.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with fork.
- Let stand 1 hour to harden.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Yields about 6 dozen
NotesThis is a good little recipe to spend some time with the "Little Chefs" in your family. My grandchildren are always ready to wash hands and start kneading this into tasty little morsels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More