- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (1oz)pkg Good Seasons Italian salad dressing (dry)
- 1 (8oz)pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 cups chicken broth, plus 2 tbs
- 2 cloves garlic (I use garlic powder)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Brush chicken with butter and layer in a crockpot with dry italian seasoning salad mix sprinkled on each layer and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- About 45 minutes befoe done, brown the onion in the chicken broth and add cream cheese, soup, salt, pepper and chicken broth to the saucpan. Add the minced garlic and stir all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken in the crockpot and cook an additional 30-45 minutes.
- Remove chicken and place on platter and stir sauce before putting into gravy bowl.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- Note: I like this even better served as a casserole.
- Cook chicken per instructions, debone and tear into pieces.
- Cook noodles and drain, mix everthing together. I also like to add mushrooms to this.