- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 chicken breasts(cut into small pieces)
- 1 can chicken broth
- 4-8 cloves garlic
- red pepper flakes( I added about 1/2 tsp)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1.5 Tbsp flour
- 2 tsp white wine
- Put chicken in a pan with a little olive oil. Add red pepper flakes and pressed garlic.
- After 1-2 min add 3/4 can chicken broth and white wine. Bring to a boil and simmer 20-25 min or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from pan and place in a heat safe bowl, keep warm.
- Mix flour with reserved broth and add to pan. Mix.
- Add cream cheese and mix until sauce is thick and bubbly.
- Add chicken back to sauce.
- Great served over rice or with steamed or stir-fried vegetables.
NotesThis could be already posted. I found it on the Nest and wanted to save it for later, but didn't have time to search through all of the chicken recipes.