- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 chicken breasts(cut into small pieces)
- 1 can chicken broth
- 4-8 cloves garlic
- red pepper flakes( I added about 1/2 tsp)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1.5 Tbsp flour
- 2 tsp white wine
- Put chicken in a pan with a little olive oil. Add red pepper flakes and pressed garlic.
- After 1-2 min add 3/4 can chicken broth and white wine. Bring to a boil and simmer 20-25 min or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from pan and place in a heat safe bowl, keep warm.
- Mix flour with reserved broth and add to pan. Mix.
- Add cream cheese and mix until sauce is thick and bubbly.
- Add chicken back to sauce.
- Great served over rice or with steamed or stir-fried vegetables.
NotesThis could be already posted. I found it on the Nest and wanted to save it for later, but didn't have time to search through all of the chicken recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Vegan Eats!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More