- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 chicken breasts(cut into small pieces)
- 1 can chicken broth
- 4-8 cloves garlic
- red pepper flakes( I added about 1/2 tsp)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1.5 Tbsp flour
- 2 tsp white wine
- Put chicken in a pan with a little olive oil. Add red pepper flakes and pressed garlic.
- After 1-2 min add 3/4 can chicken broth and white wine. Bring to a boil and simmer 20-25 min or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from pan and place in a heat safe bowl, keep warm.
- Mix flour with reserved broth and add to pan. Mix.
- Add cream cheese and mix until sauce is thick and bubbly.
- Add chicken back to sauce.
- Great served over rice or with steamed or stir-fried vegetables.
NotesThis could be already posted. I found it on the Nest and wanted to save it for later, but didn't have time to search through all of the chicken recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More