- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons dry Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in a slow cooked and sprinkle dry dressing mix over all. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours. About 45 minutes before done, mix soup, cream cheese, wine, and onion in a small saucepan.
- Cook until bubbly and smooth. Pour over the chicken and cover and cook 30 to 45 minutes longer.
- Serve chicken with sauce.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More