CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN
- Servings: 4-6
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons dry Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in a slow cooked and sprinkle dry dressing mix over all. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours. About 45 minutes before done, mix soup, cream cheese, wine, and onion in a small saucepan.
Cook until bubbly and smooth. Pour over the chicken and cover and cook 30 to 45 minutes longer.
Serve chicken with sauce.