- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lg tubes crescent rolls
- 2-8 oz cream cheese
- 1 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- Open 1 roll of crescents, do not tear apart, unroll and put in bottom of 9x13 cake pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together. Spread on top of crescents.
- Unroll other crescents and put on top of that. Melt the butter and pour evenly over the top crescent.
- Mix 3/4 C sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon together and sprinkle evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More