- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lg tubes crescent rolls
- 2-8 oz cream cheese
- 1 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- Open 1 roll of crescents, do not tear apart, unroll and put in bottom of 9x13 cake pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together. Spread on top of crescents.
- Unroll other crescents and put on top of that. Melt the butter and pour evenly over the top crescent.
- Mix 3/4 C sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon together and sprinkle evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More