- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lg tubes crescent rolls
- 2-8 oz cream cheese
- 1 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- Open 1 roll of crescents, do not tear apart, unroll and put in bottom of 9x13 cake pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together. Spread on top of crescents.
- Unroll other crescents and put on top of that. Melt the butter and pour evenly over the top crescent.
- Mix 3/4 C sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon together and sprinkle evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
The Italian Exchange
Delicious Bahamian Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More