- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16.3 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Separate dough into 12 biscuits; press or roll each to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in shallow dish.
- Dip cream cheese cubes in melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place 1 cheese cube in center of each dough circle; gather up sides of dough to enclose filling. Press edges of dough together to seal.
- Place, seam sides up, in lightly greased muffin pan.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter; sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
NotesI found this recipe on Kraftfoods.com. If you love cream cheese this is the recipe for you!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More