- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (3 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven at 300 degrees.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar and beat hard. Stir in vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Add flour, mixing well. Stir in nuts.
- Push small amount from spoon onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until delicate brown.
- While hot, roll in powdered sugar.
NotesGreat tasting cookie. They have a lemon flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More