- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (3 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven at 300 degrees.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar and beat hard. Stir in vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Add flour, mixing well. Stir in nuts.
- Push small amount from spoon onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until delicate brown.
- While hot, roll in powdered sugar.
NotesGreat tasting cookie. They have a lemon flavor.
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More