- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (3 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven at 300 degrees.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar and beat hard. Stir in vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Add flour, mixing well. Stir in nuts.
- Push small amount from spoon onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until delicate brown.
- While hot, roll in powdered sugar.
NotesGreat tasting cookie. They have a lemon flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Koken met OmaSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More