- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- 2 pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Press 1 package of crescent rolls on bottom and sides of a 9" x 12" pan.
- Mix together, cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer and pour over the top of crescent rolls in pan.
- Flatten the 2nd package of crescent rolls and place over cream cheese mixture in pan.
- Mix together cinnamon and 1/2 cup sugar and pour over the top of the crescent rolls in pan.
- Melt butter and pour over the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 1/2 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MetroCooking DC 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More