- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature.
- 3 Tbl. granulated sugar
- 1/4 teasp. almond extract
- 1 teasp. finely grated orange peel
- 1 (8 oz.) tube Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbl. orange juice
- 1 Tbl. melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 2 tsp. finely grated orange peel
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Combine all filling ingredients and mix well. Lay out the individual crescent rolls and divide filling among them, spreading to within 1/4" of the edge. Roll up, starting at long end. Place on a baking sheet (I cover my sheet with parchment) and bake for about 15 minutes, till golden brown. Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- spread still-warm crescents with topping, and remove to rack to cool.
- If you wish, you can sprinkle these with a few toasted sliced almonds.
NotesThis came from a friend and is very simple with few ingredients
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More