- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature.
- 3 Tbl. granulated sugar
- 1/4 teasp. almond extract
- 1 teasp. finely grated orange peel
- 1 (8 oz.) tube Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbl. orange juice
- 1 Tbl. melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 2 tsp. finely grated orange peel
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Combine all filling ingredients and mix well. Lay out the individual crescent rolls and divide filling among them, spreading to within 1/4" of the edge. Roll up, starting at long end. Place on a baking sheet (I cover my sheet with parchment) and bake for about 15 minutes, till golden brown. Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- spread still-warm crescents with topping, and remove to rack to cool.
- If you wish, you can sprinkle these with a few toasted sliced almonds.
NotesThis came from a friend and is very simple with few ingredients
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
NFPG Recipe Collection
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More