- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature.
- 3 Tbl. granulated sugar
- 1/4 teasp. almond extract
- 1 teasp. finely grated orange peel
- 1 (8 oz.) tube Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbl. orange juice
- 1 Tbl. melted butter
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 2 tsp. finely grated orange peel
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Combine all filling ingredients and mix well. Lay out the individual crescent rolls and divide filling among them, spreading to within 1/4" of the edge. Roll up, starting at long end. Place on a baking sheet (I cover my sheet with parchment) and bake for about 15 minutes, till golden brown. Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- spread still-warm crescents with topping, and remove to rack to cool.
- If you wish, you can sprinkle these with a few toasted sliced almonds.
NotesThis came from a friend and is very simple with few ingredients
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More