- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 pkgs. of cresent roll dough
- 2 8oz. pkgs. of cream cheese (low fat works too)
- 3/4 c. of sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Optional: 1 can of pie filling, any flavor, I like cherry.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the bottom of a 9 X 13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Unroll one package of the cresent roll dough in the bottom of the pan. Pinch seems together.
- With a mixer combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Take 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture and spread it on the cresent roll dough in the pan.
- If using a can of pie filling, spread filling evenly over cream cheese.
- Top with remaining cream cheese mixture, spreading over the pie filling.
- Unroll remaining cresent roll dough and place on top, pinching seems together.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until dough is golden brown.
- Refridgerate after cooling.
NotesMy good friend at work, Kim, made this for me to take to a retirement party because I had to work late and didn't have time to make anything. She said she had this cream cheese danish recipe and she would make it so I wouldn't have to stop at the store and buy something to bring. It is delicious and I had to have the recipe. I brought it to the Pennsylvania Cookover and everyone there loved it too, so I had to share. Enjoy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More