- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryMy good friend at work, Kim, made this for me to take to a retirement party because I had to work late and didn't have time to make anything. She said she had this cream cheese danish recipe and she would make it so I wouldn't have to stop at the store and buy something to bring. It is delicious and I had to have the recipe. I brought it to the Pennsylvania Cookover and everyone there loved it too, so I had to share. Enjoy!!
- 2 pkgs. of cresent roll dough
- 2 8oz. pkgs. of cream cheese (low fat works too)
- 3/4 c. of sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Optional: 1 can of pie filling, any flavor, I like cherry.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the bottom of a 9 X 13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Unroll one package of the cresent roll dough in the bottom of the pan. Pinch seems together.
- With a mixer combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Take 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture and spread it on the cresent roll dough in the pan.
- If using a can of pie filling, spread filling evenly over cream cheese.
- Top with remaining cream cheese mixture, spreading over the pie filling.
- Unroll remaining cresent roll dough and place on top, pinching seems together.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until dough is golden brown.
- Refridgerate after cooling.