- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2 - 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Line 9x13 baking dish with 1 pkg rolls.
- Cream cheese, sugar, extracts together.
- Spread mixture on crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle layer with nuts.
- Layer second can rolls on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More