- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2 - 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Line 9x13 baking dish with 1 pkg rolls.
- Cream cheese, sugar, extracts together.
- Spread mixture on crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle layer with nuts.
- Layer second can rolls on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More