- Cooking Time: 30–35
- Servings: 16, 2" x 2" squares
- Preparation Time: 180 (inc. cooking time)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- 4 eggs
- 18 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- On stovetop, heat the sugar and water to caramelize.
- Pour caramelized mixture into an 8" x 8” baking dish or mold covering the bottom and sides.
- Once the mold is covered, remove from heat and allow to cool and harden.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a mixer and incorporate thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the caramelized lined mold.
- Place the mold in a larger pan that can be filled half way up the side of the flan mold with water.
- Place in a preheated oven at 400° F.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes at 400° F.
- Check doneness with a toothpick, which should come out clean.
- Remove flan from the oven.
- Allow to cool completely and then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut 2" x 2” squares giving 16 portions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More