- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 oz.) package powdered sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream butter and cream cheese. Gradually add powdered sugar; beat until mixture is light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More