- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 oz.) package powdered sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream butter and cream cheese. Gradually add powdered sugar; beat until mixture is light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Christmas CookiesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More