- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese (best at room temp)
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Beat softened margarine and cream cheese until well blended.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
NotesThis is pretty sweet, so I recommend using it on cakes that are lacking in that department. I use this on my spice cake, and the recipe is enough for filling and frosting of a layer cake. If I have extra, I put it in the freezer and eat spoonfuls for a sweet little snack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Cooking for a CureSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More