- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of cool whip (to make it fluffier)
- n a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese, cool whip and butter until creamy. Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator after use.
NotesQuick & easy frosting for all your frosting needs
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More