- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of cool whip (to make it fluffier)
- n a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese, cool whip and butter until creamy. Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator after use.
NotesQuick & easy frosting for all your frosting needs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More