- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: About 4 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl beat beat the first 3 ingredients with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar to reach spreading consistency.
- Cover and store the frosted cake in the refrigerator.
- This frosts the tops and sides of two 8 or 9 inch layers. (Halve this recipe to frost a 13x9x2-inch cake.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More