- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: About 4 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl beat beat the first 3 ingredients with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar to reach spreading consistency.
- Cover and store the frosted cake in the refrigerator.
- This frosts the tops and sides of two 8 or 9 inch layers. (Halve this recipe to frost a 13x9x2-inch cake.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More