- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 1/4 Cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1(8oz.) Package cream cheese-softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter-softened
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla extract, stir well. If frosting
- is too thick to spread, thin with milk adding 1 teaspoon at a time until
- frosting reaches desired consistency.
NotesThis recipe goes with Tropical Banana Cupcakes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More