- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: Enough for Carrot Cake
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb, 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temp
- 1 lb, 8 oz Unsalted Butter, room temp
- 2 Tbls Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 14 oz Powdered Sugar
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together until fluffy. Add the vanilla and lemon juice. Scrape down the side of the bowl to avoid lumps. Add the sugar to blend. Chill if it is too soft.
NotesThis recipe is great with the BEST carrot cake EVER recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Get Fit With Good Food!
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More