- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: Enough for Carrot Cake
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb, 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temp
- 1 lb, 8 oz Unsalted Butter, room temp
- 2 Tbls Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 14 oz Powdered Sugar
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together until fluffy. Add the vanilla and lemon juice. Scrape down the side of the bowl to avoid lumps. Add the sugar to blend. Chill if it is too soft.
NotesThis recipe is great with the BEST carrot cake EVER recipe.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More