- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: Enough for Carrot Cake
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb, 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temp
- 1 lb, 8 oz Unsalted Butter, room temp
- 2 Tbls Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 14 oz Powdered Sugar
- Cream the cream cheese and butter together until fluffy. Add the vanilla and lemon juice. Scrape down the side of the bowl to avoid lumps. Add the sugar to blend. Chill if it is too soft.
NotesThis recipe is great with the BEST carrot cake EVER recipe.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More