- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Double recipe for layer cake
- 8 oz. soften cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 lb. shifted confectioners sugar (powder sugar)
- 1/2 tbsp. evaporated milk (as needed, might not need)
- Cream together cream cheese & Butter; add vanilla and shifted power sugar slowly.
- Add evaporated milk only if frosting is too stiff.
- You can also put a thin coating on the sides of the cake and toast some almonds and place them on the sides of the cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
GAES PTO Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More