- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sifted confectionersf sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Using an electric mixer in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar and mix at low speed until combined.
- Stir in the vanilla and mix again.
- Spread on cooled cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More