- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sifted confectionersf sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Using an electric mixer in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar and mix at low speed until combined.
- Stir in the vanilla and mix again.
- Spread on cooled cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More