- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sifted confectionersf sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Using an electric mixer in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar and mix at low speed until combined.
- Stir in the vanilla and mix again.
- Spread on cooled cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More