- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened (can use nonfat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Place cream cheese, vanilla and butter in mixing bowl.
- Gradually beat in sugar with mixer until creamy. Spread over cooled cake.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Short & SweetSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More