- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened (can use nonfat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Place cream cheese, vanilla and butter in mixing bowl.
- Gradually beat in sugar with mixer until creamy. Spread over cooled cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Naked MacaronSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More