- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened (can use nonfat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Place cream cheese, vanilla and butter in mixing bowl.
- Gradually beat in sugar with mixer until creamy. Spread over cooled cake.
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYs
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More