- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened (can use nonfat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Place cream cheese, vanilla and butter in mixing bowl.
- Gradually beat in sugar with mixer until creamy. Spread over cooled cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More