- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract (optional)
- Mix cream cheese with butter until smooth. Add extracts. Slowly add sugar and blend until light and fluffy! Fill and Ice cake as desired. Pecans can be added to top of cake for decoration. Use a piping bag with a round #8 tip to create fluffy cupcake tops!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More