- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 c (4 oz) unsalted butter, at room temp
- 4 c sifted confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Milk, if necessary
- In the bowl of a table top mixer fitted with the flat beater, cream together the cream cheese and butter, scraping down the bowl and beater twice, until fluffly. Add the confectioners' sugar, first mixing on low speed, then increasing the speed to high. Beat until light and fluffy, again scraping down the bowl and beater twice. Blend in the vanilla.
- The icing should be a smooth, spreadable consistency, just a little firmer than soft butter. If it is to stiff, add milk, 1 tbsp at a time, while mixing on med speed, until the icing is the desired consistency. It is best to use this icing immediately, but it may be covered and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days if necessary. If refrigerated, let the icing come to room temp before using.
- Add 4 oz of melted, cooled unsw chocolate for brownies, etc.
- Garnish with raspberries!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More