- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 2 pounds confectioner's sugar
- cinnamon, for garnish
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and mascarpone cheese together until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla paste and the sugar incrementally, until fully incorporated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More