- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 2 pounds confectioner's sugar
- cinnamon, for garnish
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and mascarpone cheese together until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla paste and the sugar incrementally, until fully incorporated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More