- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 2 pounds confectioner's sugar
- cinnamon, for garnish
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and mascarpone cheese together until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla paste and the sugar incrementally, until fully incorporated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More