- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cops powdered sugar
- 3 oz. softened cream cheese
- flavoring (about 1/4 tsp. any flavor)
- food coloring (any color)
- Mash cheese, mix in sugar.
- Add flavoring and color. Mix until like pie dough.
- Roll into small balls. Roll balls into granulated sugar. Press into mold; unmold at once. (Use candy rubber molds available in craft shops.) Can be frozen.
NotesCan be made into many shapes, flovors & colors. Will be the hit of any party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More