- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cops powdered sugar
- 3 oz. softened cream cheese
- flavoring (about 1/4 tsp. any flavor)
- food coloring (any color)
- Mash cheese, mix in sugar.
- Add flavoring and color. Mix until like pie dough.
- Roll into small balls. Roll balls into granulated sugar. Press into mold; unmold at once. (Use candy rubber molds available in craft shops.) Can be frozen.
NotesCan be made into many shapes, flovors & colors. Will be the hit of any party.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More